mustymod - Eclair for Samsung Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing/broken in v1.03b

3 posters

Go down

missing/broken in v1.03b Empty missing/broken in v1.03b

Post  james Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:51 am

I have switched to this ROM and don't plan on going back to 1.5 so I thought I would write a note here when I encounter any errors (potentially not known).

GMAIL - Obviously auto sync isnt fixed fully yet but the GMAIL app always force closes.

Speakerphone - I have only tried this once but although I could hear my firend fine over the speaker phone, I sounded distant and then continued to sound distant even when talking directly into the mic (may just be a one off)

Keyboard - standard keyboard seemed to auto correct everything by default, so for example if I typed lol it would correct to lily if I pressed space. The old keyboard on 1.5 would autocorrect doesnt to doesn't but not things like 'lol' as far as i remember. I just noticed I can turn off auto-complete in settings, is this just a feature of 2.0?

Orientaton - works but I actually dont like orientation and now can't turn it off Smile

cant think of anything else big right now except know things like the camera

james

Back to top Go down

missing/broken in v1.03b Empty Re: missing/broken in v1.03b

Post  sado1 Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:00 am

Gmail - next version should be 2.1 based so it will be fixed.
Keyboard - yep, looks like a feature.
Orientation - you should be able to switch it off in sound and screen options, but it's possible it doesn't work yet, dunno.

sado1

Back to top Go down

Post  james Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:48 am

sorry I should have mentioned I did try turning off orientation but that feature doesn't seem to be implemented correctly yet

james

Back to top Go down

Post  heroisthai12 Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:12 am

Keyboard - standard keyboard seemed to auto correct everything by default, so for example if I typed lol it would correct to lily if I pressed space. The old keyboard on 1.5 would autocorrect doesnt to doesn't but not things like 'lol' as far as i remember. I just noticed I can turn off auto-complete in settings, is this just a feature of 2.0?

moving estimate
gold charms

heroisthai12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum