mustymod - Eclair for Samsung Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinion and feedback about 2.0 and 2.1

Go down

Opinion and feedback about 2.0 and 2.1 Empty Opinion and feedback about 2.0 and 2.1

Post  snowguy Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:34 am

Hello,

First: thanks a lot for this rom... keep it up !

I've install 2.1 on my galaxy, seems really nice... but, like a previous post said, i don't have sync with google so i get back to the 2.0
but i found a options call: "proximity sensor" with a mention: "use it if you saw some problem with blackscreen".
I don't know what that mean, so i look other options and then install the 2.0 !

Actually, the 2.0 work fine (without Bluetooth and camera Sad, but you know that...) but i've this problem of blackscreen when i finish a call and i don't found this options on the menu of the 2.0!

I don't know what to think about... The rom is really nice, and it's a pleasure to install it on a galaxy.
The problem with bluetooth doesn't matter, but the call or the camera is a bit more annoying.

I hope my feedback could be good to improve the next rom !
Don't hesitate to ask if you need more test, opinion or whatever... even if my english is bad !!
Best regards

PS: one last little thing, on the 2.1: when you start your phone, the button "emergency call" is a bit too high and we can just reach the 0 for the pin code.

snowguy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum