mustymod - Eclair for Samsung Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest ROM providing me with error messages about root access

Go down

Latest ROM providing me with error messages about root access Empty Latest ROM providing me with error messages about root access

Post  Numiro Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi
Using apps such as TypeFresh gives me error messages like: Error copying files. Are you rooted?
I don't know if theres something i missed in the installation as when i installed i couldn't factory reset using the included recovery mode. I've tried rooting with Drakaz Recovery (of all different methods) but they will not let me root it anymore. (This is what i used to root my galaxy back when it was 1.5 and 1.6.)
Googleling it didn't gave me any way to root my phone and i am starting to loose faith in my hacking skills.
Any assistance with this matter would be highly appreciated Smile

EDIT: This is the first mustymod rom i use and i had perhaps 5 different problems i had to solve to even get it working as i need it (like accessing 3g and so on) if it is to any help. The rom was taken from this sites latest rom topic and flashed using odin

Numiro

Back to top Go down